The Internet has become an integral part of today’s marketing scheme. With consumers taking to the World Wide Web to make purchasing decisions, search engines are where most end up conducting their searches. And Google still reigns supreme; it is the largest and most used search engine on the Internet. According to a study by AYTM Market Research, more than 70 percent of consumers use Google as their primary source for finding information on the web. Meaning if your company fails to show up within the first several organic results on a search page, you could be missing out on a great deal of potential business. This is where Google AdWords comes in. By displaying ads on the top and side of search pages, AdWords grants your business prime search page real estate when consumers search terms related to what your business offers. There are a number of benefits to adding AdWords to your arsenal of marketing tools. Here are a few of them:
- No pre-determined budget: You can spend $10 a month or $1,000 a month, the choice is entirely up to you. Although campaigns can be limited by too small a budget, smaller budgets can be used to find your grounding when first starting out. Additionally, you are able to change your budget whenever you want.
- Pay for clicks, not impressions: This PPC (pay-per-click) method means that you only pay when your ad is clicked on. This ensures that your money goes farther, and is only being spent when you reach an audience member interested in what your business has to offer.
- Alterable: One of the best things about AdWords is its ability to be fine-tuned. AdWords offers many options so that you can best connect with your target audience. For instance, AdWords allows users to run location-specific ads and implement time-sensitive schedules, such as to exclusively display ads during business hours.
- Integrated campaign: AdWords can be a great addition to an integrated marketing campaign, used to connect digital and more traditional forms of advertising. If consumers take to the web after seeing a billboard, magazine advertisement, or radio or TV commercial, an ad on Google can be utilized to drive users through to your business’ online and social media presences.
- Constant improvement: AdWords is constantly upgrading their platform in order to better suit the needs of their customers, meaning there is always a way to improve and fine-tune your campaigns.
It is important to consistently maintain and tweak the account as time progresses. These improvements help determine what strategies can be strengthened and changed to increase business and better connect with your audience. If you’re willing to invest a little time and money, AdWords can help unite and improve your marketing campaign.
If you’re interested in exploring the benefits Google AdWords can have for your business, pick up the phone and give us a call at (817) 616-0320, shoot us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave a comment on this blog!