AssetsBranding, Brandskeyp, Collateral, Digital, Eastfield College, Inserts, Logos, Posters, Strategy Documents
Let possibility bloom.
The overarching brand theme was for connection with prospects and students to reinforce the ease of starting and finishing their degree. Located in Mesquite, Texas, Eastfield College is one of the oldest institutions under the Dallas County Community College District umbrella. Since 1970, Eastfield has continually strived to assess the educational and cultural needs of students and the community to provide the finest in educational services. Eastfield offers a full range of academic, technical and occupational, and continuing education programs to prepare students for careers and growth opportunities.
Being confronted with declining enrollment and an outdated brand, Eastfield commissioned Glint to assist with the following objectives:
- Rebrand the entire college, including the introduction of a mascot;
- Create brand consistency both internally and externally;
- Develop a cohesive, three-year, marketing plan and strategy;
- Develop strategies to increase enrollment and increase retention;
- Provide templated design docs to help their internal team maintain consistency;
- On location, strategic advisement brainstorming sessions;
- Assist marketing with the development and management of media.
Glint operated closely with the internal marketing team to develop assets that could be used as stand-alone marketing tools and provide brand guidance. Through these initiatives, the Eastfield team was able to further the layouts to better align with their capabilities and style. Starting with a simplified version of Glint’s proprietary brandscape process, Eastfield was able to ascertain their core audience and develop the brand’s visual appeal. Also, a culture guide and social media strategy were written to help pioneer and reinforce the new approach.
Content development and assets such as recruitment brochures, sports logos, 8-Week programs with guided pathways were also created for both internal and external usage. Rolling out unique event materials at convocation helped to build excitement and launch the vision for Eastfield.